Resurfacing Examples & Suggestions from Patients
- What Are Some Examples of Resurfacing?
- Can Anyone Have CO2 Laser?
Before and After Photographs
How Long is the Recovery?
- In Most Cases Patients are Fully Recovered and Bback to Their Normal Activities Within 7-10 Days
- Suggestions From Patients
The pulsed laser can also remove scars, blemishes, and growths.
Can anyone have CO2 Laser?
Good candidates for laser resurfacing include:
Poor candidates for laser resurfacing include:
Before and After Photographs
How long is the recovery?
|7 Day Post Operation|
Sun block should be applied when in the sun. Make-up can be worn after the initially week. Over the next few weeks, your fresh pink skin turns to a more natural tone, revealing a younger, smoother look.
In most cases patients are fully recovered and back to their normal activities within 7-10 days.
- You can expect a marked wrinkle reduction. Complete elimination of all wrinkles in a single session is not a reasonable goal.
- Most patients are very happy with the results and notice that most wrinkles are completely eliminated or markedly diminished.
Suggestions from patients:
- Keep in mind that anything you use or wear for several days might be stained with the ointment; i.e. sheets, pillow cases, pajamas, towels, wash cloths, furniture, etc.
- Have a good supply of clean towels and wash cloths on hand.
- Straws are more comfortable when drinking while you have bandages. Also after the removal of bandages, straws help eliminate the transfer of ointment.
- Purchase food that does not require you to open your mouth very wide. Same idea as straw above.
- Q-tips are very helpful in applying the ointment around your eyes and mouth. Also, they are great for removing the ointment from the corners of yours eyes and off the eyelashes.
- Stretch hair bands that go all the way around your head are helpful for keeping hair out of the ointment.
- Have a good supply of small ice cubes or ice chips.
- Keep all your supplies at a level that will allow you to reach without having to lean over-this can be uncomfortable.
- It is not advisable to get close to a hot stove or oven for several days after your surgery as this could cause a burning sensation (just like a sunburn).
- You might want to wear tops that button as it is could be uncomfortable to pull things over your head.
- When planning your surgery, check your calendar for special events that might occur within 3 weeks after surgery.
- What is Blepharoplasty
- Anatomy of the Eyelid
- Surgery | Blepharoplasty
- Blepharoplasty - Asian
- Fat Transfer & Injections
- Brow Lift
- Dry Eye
- Eyelid Laxity
- Lacrimal System
- Locate an MD
- Orbital Tumors
- Anatomy or the Orbit
- Adult Tumors
- Pediatric Tumors
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Botulinum for Wrinkles
- Chemical Peel
- Laser Resurfacing
- Laser Hair Removal
- Lotions & Potions
- Salt Glow
- Skin Tumors